PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP - Invited Talks/Presentations
- Talk on Cloud Computing in Computer Society, Matreyi College, DU, Mar 2012.
- Poster titled ABTT- Aspect Based Testing Tool, at IBM-IRL Collaborative Academia Research Exchange, Delhi, Oct 2011.
- Talk on Software Testability- Research Issues and Trends, In 2nd National Workshop on Data Engineering, Vishakhapatnam, March 26, 2010.
- Talk on Testing with JUnit, In Refresher course in Computer Science, DU, Nov-Dec 2009.
- Poster titled A Mechanism for Monitoring of Web Services at IBM-IRL Collaborative Academia Research Exchange, Delhi, Oct 2009.
- Talk on Web 2.0 Technologies in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science and IT, AFSET, April 2009.
- Chairman of session, in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science and IT, AFSET, April 2009.
- Member of jury, debate on Can Computers compete with Human Brain , JIMS,Delhi, Feb. 2009.
- Paper titled A Study of Applications of Aspect Oriented Programming at 2nd National Conference on Challenges and Opportunities in IT(COIT 2008), RIMT-IET.
- Chairman of session, in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science and IT, AFSET, April 2008.
- Talk on Cloud Computing in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science and IT, AFSET, April 2008.
- Paper titled Using Web Services for Distributed Computing at National Conference INDIACom, BVICAM, Feb 2008.
- Talk on Globalization in Twenty First Century in Commerce Society, Dyal Singh College, DU, Dec’2007.
- Paper titled Aspect Oriented Programming – A Programming Paradigm, NCIT, Delhi, Sep 2007.
- Talk on Internet in Mathematical Society, Dyal Singh College, University of Delhi, Nov’2006.
- Paper titled Controllability Mechanism for Object-Oriented Software Testing, APSEC, IEEE Computer Society Press, Chiang Mai, Thailand, Dec. 2003.
- Paper titled Probe Mechanism for Object-Oriented Software Testing, FASE, Warsaw, Poland, April 2003.
- Paper titled Object Oriented Testing: An Overview, International Conference on Software Engineering and Its Application, Hyderabad, India, Dec. 1997.
Major Contributions to Academic Life of College
- Convener, Time Table Committee; Member, Academic Committee; Head of Department, 2012-2013.
- Member, Disaster Management Committee, 2013.
- Superintendent of Computer Science Exams, April 2012.
- Coordinator for Practical Examination of College, Superintendent of Computer Science Exams, Nov 2011.
- Member, Library Committee, 2011-2012.
- Member, Library Committee, 2009-2010.
- Coordinator and Convener, Inter-college computer festival, CompJam, 2009.
- Convener, Admission Committee-Computer Science, 2008-2009
- Convener, Website Committee; Convener for Science, Time-table Committee; Member of Library Committee, 2007-2008.
- Organiser, Computer Society Annual Festival “Infovision” in 2005 & 2006.
- Coordinator, setting up of Computer Lab and Infrastructure for the new Computer Science course in 1996.
- Organiser, Inter-college quiz of Computer Society; Member of Canteen Committee in 1994.
- Member, Committee for computerization of College Office, Oct. 1993.
- Member, Interview board for appointments in Department of Computer Science.
- Member for more than 15 years of several key committees like, Academic committee, Library committee, Discipline committee.
- Superintendent of Computer Science Exams for more than 15 years.
Major Contributions to Academic Life of University
- Course convener of Refresher course in Computer Science held in Nov-Dec 2009, conducted by CPDHE, DU.
- Judge for "Overnight Project Design", Sankalan 2008, Annual Technical Festival of Deptt. of Comp Sc., DU, Feb. 2008.
- Coordinator & Judge for "Overnight Project Design", Sankalan, Annual Technical Festival, Deptt. of Comp. Sc., DU, Jan 2007.
- Coordinator & Judge for "Overnight Project Design", Sankalan, Annual Technical Festival, Deptt. of Comp. Sc., DU, Feb 2006.
- Member of Committee of Courses and Studies for Undergraduate, Deptt. of Comp. Sc., DU, Sept'93 to Sept'95.
- Member of Standing Committee for monitoring policies of Govt. of India, SC/ST, Nov'90.
PROFESSIONAL SELF DEVELOPMENT
- University Workshop on National e-Governance Plan , NeGP workshop, DUCC, 13 Mar 2013
- Academic Congress by University of Delhi, 6-7 Sep 2012.
- UGC Sponsored SAM workshop on Capacity Building of Women Managers in Higher Education, Delhi, Jan 3-7, 2012
- International Conference, Indian Education: The Positive Turmoil, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, 7-9 Feb 2011.
- Conference on Concurrent Technologies Reaping Through Clouds, by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Feb 2011.
- Lecture Series on Data Mining and Cloud Computing by Prof. Sushil Bhalla, University of Aizo, Japan, at Deptt. of Comp. Sc., DU, Sep 2010.
- Indo-European Conference on Quality Assurance in Higher Education, Delhi, May 2010.
- Base Camp for Application of EasyNow Techniques for e-content Development, organized by CEMCA and ANDC, DU, from Sep 2012 to Oct’ 9 2009.
- Teachers Training Programme on Algorithms and Data Structures at Deptt. of Comp. Sc., DU, in April 2009.
- System Administration for the Solaris 10 OS Part 1 by Sun Microsystems at DU Computer Centre in Jan 2009.
- Sun Java Programming Language SL 275 SE6 by Sun Microsystems, DU Computer Centre in Dec 2008.
- International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3), JIIT, Delhi, Aug. 2008.
- International Conference on Information System Security, ICISS 2007, Delhi, Dec 2007.
- Seminar by IBM, Next Generation Testing Tools from IBM Rational, May 2006, Delhi.
- Three week professional development programme in Computer Science and Application conducted by DU in Dec 2002.
- Four week refresher course in Computer Science conducted by JNU, Delhi in Aug 2002.
- Three week Refresher course in Computer Science (DBMS), conducted by Deptt. of Comp. Sc., DU, in April 1999.
- Four week orientation programme conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia in Feb 1999.
- One day course on Creating Web Pages using HTML Programming by NIIT in Nov 1998.
- Conference Object India, Tecknowledge Consultants, Delhi, Jan 1997.
Training in Development of e-learning material
[Last Updated - March 2013]
- Attended a Base Camp for Application of EasyNow Techniques for e-content Development, organized by CEMCA and ANDC, Sep 2012 to Oct 2009.
Prepared e-content on Binary Arithmetic and Binary Coding Schemes in the following delivery mode
- Textual Delivery
- Audio Delivery
- Slide show along with animation
- Video Delivery
- Used open source software for the different delivery modes.
- Uploaded e-content at http://eduframe.net/andc