CD-243, Vishakha Enclave,
Fax: 011-7654827/ o11027314246
M. Sc (Mathematics)
M. Phil (Psychology)
Teaching Experience: Since 1982, Department of Psychology
Teaching M.A.; M.Phil and Ph.D. students
Courses Taught: Research Methodology and statistics,
Psychometric, Organizational behavior,
Social Gerontology, Applied Social Psychology
Specialization: Gerontology, Psychometric (Psychological
Testing) and Organizational Behavior
Psychological Tests Constructed and Standardized:
Psychological Testing Experiences:
The following are the foreign collaboration undergoing at present with
of Social Gerontology,
of Physiology and Applied Sciences, La
of Psychology and Educational Counseling ,
Fellow Award by Department of Behavioral Medicine,
for the Summer Study Program by FRNM,
Visiting Research Associateship Award for two years by the University Grants Commission.
Exchange Award given by INSA- DFG for
Scholarship from UN International Institute on Aging at
Exchange Award for Social Scientists for visiting
exchange award for two months for
University of Technology, Faculty of Health Studies,
various Academic Assignments to countries like
Scientist at the Summer Study Program organized by FRNM,
Department of Psychology,
Assistant Professor at the Division for Personality Study, Department of
Behavioral Medicine, Medical Centre,
Visited Department of
Psychology, University of Cornell, Ithaca, USA and also presented paper at
the 7th meeting of the Society for Scientific Exploration from
Visited Division for Personality study, Department of
Visited Japan and presented paper at the
22nd International Congress of Applied Psychology held at
by the International Research Council ,Spain to deliver series of lectures on Human
Resource Management at
Visited Budapest, Hungary to present a paper at the 25th World Congress of Gerontology from 3.7.1993 to 12.7.1993.
Visited Penn State University, USA to finalize the Joint Project with Prof. Robert B. Slaney from 10.11.1993 to 10.12.1993
Invited by the John Bjorkhem Foundation, Sweden to discuss the project funded by the foundation and deliver lectures from 4.5.1994 to 14.5.1994.
Visited University of Heidelberg and University of Dortmund, Germany on an exchange award given jointly by the Indian National Science Academy(INSA) and DFR, Germany from 15..11.1995 to 21.12.1995.
Visited Malta to attend the short term Program at the UN International Institute on Aging on a fellowship given by the UN from 15.2.1997 to 4.3.1997.
Invited by the
Visited France under
exchange award for social scientists given jointly by MSH(France) and UGC(
Visited University of
Dortmund, Germany for two months under DAAD award (
Visited Auckland University of technology, Faculty of Health Studies, New Zealand as Visiting Professor for two months from 10.9.2001 to 9.11.2001.
Invited by UNESCO at
Generations United, Washington DC for give key note address in the opening session of
the International Congress of Aging and
University of Victoria, Canada and
Visited University of Keele, UK to deliver key address at the International Congress and University of Manchester to attend meeting of the International Consortium for Intergenerational Programming ( July 7 to 17 July, 2005)
Chadha and R.L. Sehgal
(1984) Statistical Methods in Psychology, ESS ESS
Chadha (1984) Perspectives in Creativity, ESS ESS Publication:
3. N.K. Chadha and
K. Sen and N.K. Chadha (Eds.)
(1988) Research in Psycho-social Issues. Akshat Pub:
5. N.K. Chadha and A.K.Sen
(Eds.) (1989) Perspectives in Psycho-Educational Research. Atlantic Pub and
6. N.K. Chadha (1991) Statistics for
Behavioral and Social Sciences. Reliance Pub. House:
Phulia, N.K. Chadha and
8. J. Mohan, N.K. Chadha and S. Sulan Akhtar (Eds.) (1992) Psychology of Sports- The Indian
Perspective. Friends Publications (
9. N.K. Chadha and
N.K. Chadha (1996) Theory and Practice of Psychometry. New Age International Publications (Formerly
N.K. Chadha (Eds.) (1997) Aging and the Aged- A
challenge to Indian Gerontology. Friends Publications (
12. John Van Willigen and N.K. Chadha (1999) Social
Aging in a
13. N.K. Chadha (2002) Human Resource
Management- Issues, case studies and experiential exercises. Sai
14. N. K. Chadha (2003)
Think Before Getting Grey. Sai Printographer,,
N.K. Chadha (2004) Recruitment and Selection. Galgotia Publishing House,
N.K. Chadha and Harpreet
Bhatia (2006) Know Yourself. Friends
N.K. Chadha and Harpreet
Bhatia (2006) Be A Winner. Friends
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
D. Chao., N.K. Chadha., and P.C.
Joshi. (2004) Psychosocial Well Being of the Elderly among
the Nagas. In A.K. Kalla and P.C. Joshi (Eds.), Tribal Health and Medicine.
Concept Publishing Company
van Willigen and N.K. Chadha
(2004) Social support Network among the Elderly in
Chadha (2003). Urban Ageing: Issues and Challenges.
In A.B. Dey (Ed.), Ageing in
Renu Malhotra and N.K. Chadha
(1997) Physical Activity of the Elderly After
Retirement. In Indrani Chakravarty (Ed.), Life in Twilight Years. Kwality Book Company.
RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED
Gregory, S. Kolt, and N.K. Chadha (2006) Health and physical activity in the globally aging population, Indian Journal of Gerontology, Vol. 20, 1-2, pp. 1-4.
Grant M. Schofield, Gregory S, Kolt, Melody Oliver and Narender, K. Chadha. (2006) Perceived and real body Fatness in Older Asian Indians. Indian Journal of Gerontology, Vol. 20, 1-2, pp. 81-92.
Narender, K. Chadha, D. Chao, Harpreet Bhatia, Mitu Rohatgi, and U A. Mir. (2006). Activities of Daily Living and its correlates among the Elderly. Indian Journal of Gerontology, Vol. 20, 1-2, pp. 135-158.
Salma Seth and N.K. Chadha ( 2005) Ageism: Its Origins and Effects. Indian Journal of Gerontology, vol. 19, No. 4, 507-519
Salma Seth and N.K. Chadha (2005) Of bonding between grandparents and grandchildren: An analysis, Ageing and Society: The Indian Journal of Gerontology, Vol. XV (III &IV), 1-14.
N.K. Chadha and Salma Seth (2005) Social Relationships: An evolution in later Adulthood. Research and Development Journal, Vol. 11 (3), 8-12.
Chadha., D. Chao, U.A. Mir
and H. Bhatia, (2005) Structure of Social Network of the Elderly in
N.K. Chadha and Gregory S. Kolt (2004). Intergenerational
N.K. Chadha and Nidhi Malik (2004) Intergenerational Relationships: A Futuristic Framework. Indian Journal of Gerontology, Vol. 18 (3&4), 318-347.
Matthew Kaplan and N.K. Chadha (2004) Intergenerational Programme and Practice: A Conceptual Framework and an Indian Context. Indian Journal of Gerontology, Vol. 18 (3&4), 301-317.
Chadha, N.K. (2004) Building Society through Intergenerational Exchange. Indian Journal of Gerontology, 18(2), 227-236.
Rikhe, M and N.K.Chadha (2004) The status of Empirical Research in Issues related to the Social Support of the Elderly, Indian Journal of Gerontology. 18(2), 237-264.
Willigen, John Van and N. K. Chadha (2003) Social
Networks of Old People in
Chadha, N.K. and Yogita Jolly.(2002) Motivation and Organizational Climate: A study of Indo-American and Indo-Japanese Organizations. Review of Commerce Studies, 20-21(1),1-18
B. Slaney, N.K. Chadha,
Chadha, N.K. (1999). Editorial. The Other Side of Being Old. Social Change: Issues and Perspectives, Vol. 29 (1&2), 1-11.
John van Willigen, N.K. Chadha., &Juliana McDonald (1999). Culture and Aging. Social Change: Issues and Perspectives, Vol. 29 (1&2), 21-31.
M. Easwaramoorthy, & N.K Chadha (1999) Quality of Life of Indian Elderly: A Factor Analytical Approach. Social Change: Issues and Perspectives, Vol. 29 (1&2) 32-46.
Gregory S. Kolt, N.K. Chadha and Robert J. Kirkby (1998) Participation motives of Indian and Australian gymnasts: A cross cultural composition, Praachi Journal of Psycho-Cultural Dimensions, 14(2), 75-86.
Robert B. Slaney, N.K. Chadha and Mary Anne McNally (1998) Attitudes of educated Indian women toward the roles of women in Indian society. Social Change-Issues and Perspectives, 28(4), 91-99.
Priya Kanwar and N.K. Chadha,(1998) Psycho-social determinants of institutionalized Elderly: An empirical study. Indian Journal of Gerontology, 12(1 &2), 27-39.
Kobita Rikhye and N.K. Chadha (1998) Intergenerational Gap and its consequences in Old Age. Aging and Society: The Indian Journal of Gerontology, 8, 57-70
N.K. Chadha and Reema Mongia (1997) Intergenerational Solidarity. Indian Journal of Medical Research, 106,370-375.
John Van Willigen, N.K. Chadha and Satish Kedia (1996) Late life changes in social networks and disengagement: Perspectives from a Delhi Neighbourhood. Research and Development Journal, 2(3), 7-14
John Van Willigen, N.K. Chadha and Satish Kedia (1996) Personal networks of older people in a Delhi Neighbourhood. The Indian Journal of Social Work, 57(3), 415-428.
Renu Malhotra and N.K. Chadha (1996) Family relations of the elderly after retirement and widowhood. Indian Journal of Gerontology, 10(1-4), 39-50
Renu Malhotra and N.K. Chadha (1996) Problems in old age after retirement. Praachi Journal of Psycho-Cultural Dimensions. 12(1), 7-14.
John van Willigen , N.K. Chadha and Satish Kedia (1996) Power and social engagement: A study of social aging in a Delhi Neighbourhood. Aging & Society, VI (1 &2),33-47.
van Willigen, N.K. Chadha and Satish
Kedia (1995) Personal networks and Sacred
texts: Social aging in
M. Arora and N.K. Chadha (1995) Social support and life satisfaction of Institutionalized elderlies. Indian Journal of Gerontology, 9(3&4), 74-82.
N.K. Chadha and John Van Willigen (1995) The Life scale: The development of a measure of successful aging. Indian Journal of Gerontology, 9 (3 & 4), 83-90
Ahmad, A. K. Sen and N.K. Chadha (1995) Prevalence of
Drug-Abuse among the
R. Malhotra and N.K. Chadha (1994) Physical Activities of the elderly after retirement. Aging and Society-the Indian Journal of Gerontology, IV (3&4), 68-84.
N.K. Chadha (1994) Psychological Well Being and Depression among Institutionalized Aged. Disabilities and Impairments, 8(2), 71-79.
N.K. Chadha, M. Easwaramoorthy and P. Kanwara (1993) Quality of life among aged. Indian Journal of Psychology, 68 (1 & 2),15-21.
N.K. Chadha and M. Easwaramoorthy (1993) A study of some psycho-social aspects of elderly in relation to their pre-retirement, retirement and post-retirement years. Indian Journal of Applied Psychology, 30 (2), 11-16.
N.K. Chadha, V. Aggarwal and A. P. Mangla (1992) Hopelessness, alienation and life satisfaction among aged. Indian Journal of Gerontology, 6 (3 & 4), 82-92.
Anima Sen, A.K. Sen and N.K. Chadha (1992) Experimenter effect in relation to measurement of some cognitive abilities, Psycho-Lingua, 22(1), 1-6.
N.K. Chadha (1991) A Factor Analytic Study of Verbal Creativity, Temperament and Frustration. Psycho-Lingua, 21(2), 61-66.
N.K. Chadha, S. Shah and A. Mahajan (1991) Leisure Time Activities among the Aged: A Comparative Study. Social Science International, 7(2), 12-22.
N. Nagpal and N.K. Chadha(1991) Social support and life satisfaction among aged. Indian Journal of Psychometry and Education, 22(2), 91-100.
A.P. Mangla and N.K. Chadha (1991) Social support and old age. The Eastern Anthropologist, 44(4), 355-370.
N.K. Chadha (1991) Self concept and life satisfaction among aged. Indian Journal of Gerontology, 5(1 &2), 47-54.
N. Nagpal and N.K. Chadha (1991) Institutionalized and non-institutionalized elderly: Problems and their solutions. Perspectives in Psychological Researchers, 14(2), 8-19.
S. Shekhar and N.K. Chadha (1991) Psycho-ecological determinants of acedemic achievement. Perspectives in Psychological Researches, 14(1), 1-8.
Monika Sharma and N.K. Chadha (1991) Job satisfaction and organizational climate among public and private sector organizations. Perspectives in Psychological Researchers, 14(1), 23-34.
N.K. Chadha, V. Aggarwal and A.P. Mangla (1990) Network and Aging. Spectra of Anthropological Progress, 12, 15-22.
John Van Willigen and N.K. Chadha (1990) Techniques for collecting social network data for studies of social aging. The Indian Journal of Social Work, LI(4), 615-621.
N.K. Chadha (1990) Creativity, Intelligence and Scholastic Achievement: A Residual Study. Indian Educational Review, 81-86.
Ian Stevenson and N.K. Chadha (1990) Can Children be stopped from Speaking about Previous Lives? Some Further Analysis of Features in Cases of the Reincarnation Type. Journal of the Society for psychical Research, 56 (818), 82-90.
Bratindi Jena and N.K. Chadha (1990) A Factor Analysis Study of ESP, Religiosity, Anxiety and Self-Concept. Asian Journal of Psychometry and Education, 23(3-4), 10-13.
N.K. Chadha (1989) Causal antecedents of self-concept, locus of control and academic achievement: A Path Analysis. Psychologia, 32, 255-259.
S.S. Phulia, N.K. Chadha and
S. Shekhar and N.K. Chadha (1989) Nature and Prevention of Drug Addiction. Spectra of Anthropological Progress, 11, 31-38.
S.S. Phulia, S. Nath and N.K. Chadha (1989) An Anthropological Analysis of Personality Traits among Criminals. Spectra of Anthropological Progress, 11, 39-48.
N.K. Chadha (1989) Japanese Management: Its implications. University Industry Reporter, 1(1), 15-18.
N.K. Chadha and R. Kaur (1988) Correlational Study of Organizational Climate with Job Involvement and Job Satisfaction in a Public Sector Organization. Asian Journal of Psychology and Education, 21(6-8), 45-52.
R. Kaur and N.K. Chadha (1988) A Study of Job Stress with Job Involvement and Job Satisfaction. Indian Journal of Behaviour, 12(3), 34-40.
N.K. Chadha and Ian Stevenson (1988) Two Correlates of Violent Death in Cases of the Reincarnation Type. Journal of the Society for Psychical Research, 55(811), 71-79.
N.K. Chadha and Gitanjali Gulati
(1988) ESP in
Jasper W. Holley and N.K. Chadha(1988) A Method of Item Selection in Clinical Measures. Indian Journal of Psychometry and Education, 19(1), 1-9
N.K. Chadha and Vinod Sahni (1988) A Correlational Study of Teacher-pupils Relations and Academic Achievement. Journal of Education and Psychology, XXXXVI(1&2), 24-27.
Vinod B. Sahni and N.K. Chadha (1987) Psychological Factors in Job Involvement: A Cross-Cultural Study. Indian Journal of Behaviour, 11(4), 17-22.
Tanuja Aggarwal and N.K. Chadha (1987) Relationship of Background Variables to Need Satisfaction and Job Involvement in a Private Sector Organization. Indian Journal of Behaviour, 11(4), 23-29.
N.K. Chadha and R. Kaur (1987) Correlational Study of Demographic Variables with Job Involvement and Job Satisfaction in a Public Sector Organization. Perspectives in Psychological Researches, 10(2), 11-18.
Deepa Kapur and N.K. Chadha (1987) Japanese Management in the Indian Context. SEDME, XIV, 11-16.
N.K. Chadha and Geetanjali Gulati (1987) Anthropology and Parapsychology: A Convergence. Spectra of Anthropological Progress, 9, 71-77.
N.K. Chadha (1987) Computer in Perceptual Learning: Data Processing and Content Analysis. Psycho-Lingua, XVII(2), 95-105.
S. Chandna and N.K. Chadha (1987) Psychological Interpretation of Violence. Social Defence, XXII(87), 29-41.
S.S.Phulia, S.Nath and N.K. Chadha (1987) A Comparative Study of Criminals and Non-criminals on Anxiety and Death Anxiety. Social Defence, XXIV(90), 33-39.
Deepa Kapur and N.K .Chadha (1986) Thinking and Language- A Theoretical Review. Psycho-Lingua, XVI(1), 1-8.
Jasper, W. Holley and N.K. Chadha (1986) G-Analysis and Some of its Supplementary Techniques. Perspectives in Psychological Researches, 9(2), 1-14.
S. Chandna and N.K. Chadha (1985) The Psychological Aftermath of Victimization. The Indian Police Journal XXXII (3), 57-61
P. G. Krishnan and N.K. Chadha (1985) Non Smokers Light Smokers and Heavy Smokers: Attitude towards Statutory Warning. Journal of Psychological Researches, 29(1), 55-58.
N.K. Chadha and Papiya Ghose (1985) A Factor Analytic Study of Creativity, Risk Taking Behaviour, Intellectual Capacity and Frustration. Perspectives in Psychological Researches, 8(2), 12-16.
N.K. Chadha and Papiya Ghose (1985) Sex Differences in Creativity, Risk-Taking, Intelligence, and Frustration: An Empirical Study. Journal of Educational Research and Extension, 21(4), 194-203.
N.K. Chadha (1985) Youth-Adult Interaction. Parents and Pedgogues,9-11.
Papiya Ghose and N.K. Chadha (1985) Discriminant Function Analysis study of Creativity with Some Psychological Variables. Indian Journal of Community Guidance Service, 2(1), 17-23.
N.K. Chadha and Papiya Ghose
(1985) A Factor Analytic Study of Creativity, Risk Taking Behaviour,
Intellectual Capacity and Frustration. Perspectives in Psychological
N.K. Chadha and S. Chandna (1985) A Factor Analytic Study of the Dimensions of Temperament. Perspectives in Psychological Researches, 8(2), 17-22.
N.K. Chadha (1985) Cigarette Smoking is Injurious to Health. Intrascience, 1(1), 15-16
N.K. Chadha and Smrata Gill (1985) A Factor Analytic Study of Socio-Economic Status, Frustration and Anxiety. Journal of Psychological Researches, 29(2), 106-109.
N.K. Chadha (1985) Creativity and Cognitive Style. Psycho-Lingua, XV(2), 81-88.
H.S. Upadhayay, N.K. Chadha and Manju Bhagat (1985) Performance of a Vigilance Task as a Function of Stress and Anxiety. Indian Psychological Review, 28(5), 15-19.
N.K. Chadha (1985) Man, Computer and Human Problem Solving. Psycho-Lingua, XV(1), 45-48.
N.K. Chadha (1985) Man and Computer. Indian Journal of Mathematics Education, 6(4),22-24.
N.K. Chadha (1985) Role of Self Concept in Education. Intrascience, 1(2-3), 20-23.
Chadha and Simrata Gill (1984) Social Disadvantage: A Comparative
Study of Aggressiveness among Blind and
N.K. Chadha (1984) A study of Dependence -Proneness and Test-Anxiety in School Going Children. Indian Psychological Review, 26(3), 9-14
N.K. Chadha (1983) A Study of Dependence-Proneness and Test-Anxiety. Indian Psychological Review, 24(1), 34-38.
N.K. Chadha (1982) Stress, Anxiety and Performance. Asian Journal of Psychology and Education, 9(2), 16-21.
N.K. Chadha and Arun K. Sen (1981) Creativity as a Function of Intelligence, Socio-Economic Status and Sex among 12th Grade School Students. Journal of Education and Psychology, XXXIX(1),52-56.
N.K.Sharma and N.K. Chadha (1981) Immediate Recall of Meaningful Material as a Function of Degree of Organization and Successive Equal Time Intervals. Psycho-Lingua, XI(2), 77-84.
Kim Kirsner, Heather Brown, S. Abroel, N.K. Chadha and N.K. Sharma (1980) Bilingualism and Lexical Representation. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 32, 585-594.
N.K. Chadha (1980) Effect of Meditation on Creativity and Intelligence. University Psychology Research Journal, 1(1), 5-10.
N.K. Chadha and Arun K. Sen (1980) Effect of Extraneous Variables upon Driving Aptitude among Young Adults: A Psychometric Analysis of Errors. Indian Psychological Review, 19(2), 43-47
N.K. Chadha (1980) Role of Sex Difference in Verbal and Visual Tasks. Indian Psychological Review, 19(2), 27-30.
ARTICLES SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION:
1. N.K. Chadha
2. Salma Seth and N. K. Chadha (2005) Ageism: Its Origins and Effects
3. Salma Seth and N.K. Chadha (2005) Intergenerational Familial Relations: A Gender Variation.
4. Gregory, S. Kolt, Narender. K. Chadha., Grant M. Schofield, Elaine C. Rush, and Melody Oliver (2005)
Indian Immigrants to
5. N. K. Chadha, D. Chao, H. Bhatia, M. Rohatgi and U. A. Mir (2005) Age, Gender, Family Type, and Caretaker Availability of the Elderly on Activities of the Daily Living
6. N. K. Chadha, D. Chao, H. Bhatia, M. Rohatgi and U. A. Mir (2005) Influence of Marital Status, Educational Level, and Socio- Economic Status of the Elderly on their Activities of Daily Living.
7. N. K. Chadha, D. Chao, H. Bhatia, M. Rohatgi and U.A. Mir (2005). Household Decision Making: Role of the Elderly in the Family
8. N. K. Chadha, D. Chao, P. Majumdar, and R. Sharma (2005) Marital Status and Leisure Activities among the Elderly
9. N. K. Chadha, Piyusha Majumdar, D. Chao, and Ritu Sharma (2005). Age and Sex Difference on Psychological Health of the Elderly
10. N. K. Chadha, H. Bhatia, D. Chao, and U.A. Mir (2005). Physical Activities among the Elderly
Resource person for the Family Life Education Programme of the Parivar Seva Santha, Saket. Conducted various programmes for the College and School Teachers as well as Students on Family Life Education.
Self Development Programme for School Teachers in
Conducted Motivational and Personality Development Programme for School and College Students.
Conducted Entrepreneurial Motivation Development Programmes for College Students, Housewives and Working Women (duration 3 to 6 days)
Conducted training programmes on various Human Resource Development and Management aspects for the Executives as well as Worker’s Level. Few of the prominent organizations are:
Sakura Seimtsu (P) Ltd, Welcome Group of Hotels (Mauraya Hotel), Indian Drug Pharmaceutical Limited, Coal India ( Indian Institute of Coal Management), Parivar Seva Santha, ITC, Alpha Drug Company, Pepsi Drinks, JCT, Jindal Strips, Indo-British Oil, Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, Indian Spinal Injury Hospital, Maulana Azad Medical College.
a Workshop on “Can Fingerprint Identify a Person” on
TRAINING PROGRAMME TO BE CONDUCTED
Psychological Tests: Development and Interpretation to be held at
Personal Effectiveness to be held at
Team Effectiveness to be held at
Making to be held at
FOCAL AREAS OF TRAINING
Organized various Inter-Company Programs on various aspects like Human Resource Management and Development, Selection, Placement, Performance Appraisal, Leadership Stress Management, Behavioral skills Development, HRD Instruments, Teamwork Skills, Personal Development, Time Management, Counseling and Communication Skills, Train the Trainers, Negotiation Skills, Creative Skill Development, Planning for Retirement, Assertiveness, Decision Making/Problem Solving, Managerial Effectiveness, Motivation Skills, Role Identification and Effectiveness, Understanding the Self and others, Transactional Analysis and Conflict Management.
Organizing Secretary, Vth International Conference of Sports Psychology. Held at SCOPE Complex, CGO Complex (20th to 24th October,1990)
Organizing Secretary, First National Seminar on Health Management- Physical, Psychological and Social Dimensions, held at National Museum, Janpath, New Delhi (10th -12th Nov,1994).
Secretary, Second National Seminar on Health Management- Physical,
Psychological and Social Dimensions, held at National Museum, New Delhi (9-11th
Feb,1996). This was organized in collaboration with NIMHANS,
Organizing Secretary, National conference on Recent Research in Human Resource Development held at department of Psychology, Delhi University ( 13-15th Nov,1996)
Organizing Committee for workshop on Gerontological Agenda for the 21st Century
held at Council for Social Development, Lodhi Road, New Delhi (24-25th
Jan,1997). This was organized in collaboration with council for social
development and funded by Indian Council for Social Science Research,
Organizing Committee for National Conference on “Human Resource Development:
Challenges and Strategies” (29th to
Chairperson, International Conference on “Recent trends in HRD” (14th
International Conference on “Human Resource Development in This Millennium”
(18th to 20th Feb,1999) held at Sir Shankar Lal Hall,
Chairperson, National conference on “Issues and Challenges before
Indian Gerontology” (4th
Chairperson, International seminar on “Health Psychology- A Dynamic Interface” with the working environment held at
Chairperson, National Seminar on “Role of Psychology at Workplace” (
Chairperson, International seminar on “Quest for Well-being” (14th-16th,
February, 2003) held at
Chairperson, National Convention on “Human Resources- Fads, Findings & frontiers” at the Park Hotel, Connought Place, New Delhi, on the 24 of January, 2004.
Chairperson, International Conference on “Enrichment
of Human Life: Issues and Challenges” was held on 19th and
Chairperson, National Convention on Human Resources
Management: An Indian Touch to Western Concept, held
Chairperson, National Conference on “Life Span
Development: A Multidisciplinary Perspective” held on the 5th and 6th
of November, 2005 at
ADVISORY MEMBER OF BODIES
Advisory Body member of the Railway Board for Psycho-Technical Services
Member. National Government of
Member. Research Advisory Committee of Indian Council of Social Science
Member. Advisory Committee for Formulating a Certificate and Diploma Course in Geriatric Medicine for Physicians, Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Member of the committee formulating programs for the YWCA related to elderly and drug abuse.
of the committees of various universities in
The following books has been reviewed and published in various journals
Mental Handicap among Rural Indian Children by Anima Sen (1992)
HIV and AIDS- An interdisciplinary approach to prevention and management by Vimala Veeraraghavan & Shalini Singh (1999)
Greying people of
Asian Indian Elderly in
Asian Perspectives on Psychology by Henry S.R. Rao and D. Sinha (1997)
Challenges of Contemporary Realities- A psychological perspective on future of human society by Anima Sen and Arun Sen (1998).
Problems and Potentials of Women Professionals by Anima Sen (1999)
Current issues in cognitive psychology by A.K.Sen and Preeti Pande (1998).
Contemporary studies in Human Ecology- human factor, resource management and development by M.L.Bhasin and S.L.Malik (1998)
ACTIVITIES IN PROFESSIONAL BODIES
member, Indian Science Congress Association,
member, Psychological Research Forum,
member, Indian Psychological Association,
National HRD Network,
member, Indian Society for Training and Development,
member, Gerontological Association of India,
member, Society for Scientific Exploration,
member, Sports Psychology Association of India,
member, American Association of Retired Persons,
Member, International Research
member, Praachi Association of Cross-Cultural
member, National Association of Physical Education and Sports Sciences,
member, Gerontological Society of America,
Founder member, Aastha-foundation for development and welfare
Book Review Editor, Disabilities and Impairments, 1988 onwards.
Member, editorial Board, Spectra of Anthropological Progress, 1985 onwards
Joint Editor, Indian Association of Applied Psychology Bulletin, 1990-1992.
Vice President, Psychology Research Forum since the start (July,1984)
President, Aastha Foundation for Development and Welfare, since its start (Sept. 1993)
Convenor, Academic and Scientific committee of the First International and Sixth National conference of Sports psychology (1991)
Member, Editorial Board, Praachi Journal of Cross-cultural Dimensions (1993-1996)
Member, Editorial Board Indian Journal of Gerontology since 1994
Guest Editor, Journal of Social Change for a issue on Aging (1999)
Guest Editor, Indian Journal of Gerontology Special Issue, Vol.20, No. 1-2, 2006.
Vice-Chair , International Consortium for Intergenerational
Founder President, Work Psychology and Human
Guest Editor for the Special issue of the Indian Journal of Gerontology (Special issue on Intergenerational Relationships)
Chair, International Consortium for
Intergenerational Practices, The
RESEARCH PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN
“Social Aging in
“Psycho-social Problems of Older People in India” Major project sanctioned by Indian Council of Social Science Research, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
“Physical and Psychological
well-being among Aged”. Major Research project funded by University Grants
”Psycho-Linguistic Investigation of Aged” .Major Project funded by Indian Council for Social Science Research, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
Physical and Psychological Development among Two Communities: Major project funded by Indian Council of Social Science Research, Ministry of Human resource development, Government of India.
“Status of Girl Child in
Discord: Psychosocial factors”. Funded
by University Grants Commission,
Psychological Test for Selection of Scientist.” Major Project funded by the Defence Institute of Psychological Research, (DIPR) DRDO. Ministry of Defence, Government of
“Predictors of Physical Functions of the Old.” Major Project funded by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
“Determinants of Functional
Status of the Older Indian.” Task Force funded by the Indian Council of Medical
PH.D. THESIS SUPERVISED (AWARDED)
1. Vinod B. Sahni (1988) A Comparative Study of Job Involvement and Job Satisfaction Among Managers under Indian and Japanese Managerial Style.
2. Satyavir Singh Phulia (1989) Characteristics of the Criminals: An Empirical Study
3. Ronald C. Bryant Jr. (1990) Personality Characteristics of Drug Abusers: A Cross-Cultural Study.
4. R.K.Suri (1991) A Study of Hemisphericity, Motivation, Cognitive Abilities as Determinants of Academic Achievement in School Children.
5. Harpreet Chopra (1991) Impact of Rehabilitation programme on Social Adjustment and Family Environment of Schizophrenics.
6. Seeta Gupta (1992) Managerial Effectiveness: A Study of Communication Styles, Credibility and Role Efficacy.
7. Sudhanshu Shekhar (1992) A Study of
Organizational Climate and Stress in Several Small Scale Industries Situated in
8. Jayashree Singh (1993) Drug Abuse among Criminals and Non-criminals: A Psychosocial Study.
9. Manjit Rani (1993) Drug Abuse and Criminals Behaviour: A Multivariate Study.
10. Nishi Nagpal (1993) Managerial Effectiveness: A study of Values, Organizational Climate and Job Involvement.
11. Sunil Kumar Narula (1993) A Study of Organizational Milieu, Organizational Role Stress and Job Satisfaction Among Male and Female Officers in Nationalized Banks.
12. Deepa Kapur (1994) Quality of Life in Industry with Special Reference to Employees.
13. M. Easwaramoorthy (1997) Quality of Life among Aged in Tamil Nadu: An Empirical Study.
14. Rama Kaushik (1997) Problems of Aged and Solution Strategies in Pre-retired and Post-retired Aged.
15.Renu Malhotra (1997) Institutionalization and the Aged: An Empirical Study
16. Richa Mehrish (1997) Decision Making: A Study of Communication Styles, Credibility and Work Culture.
17. Shivani Mehta (1998) Physical and Intellectual Development Among School Students.
18. Himanshu Shekhar (1998) Academic Performance of Public Schools: A Psycho-organizational Analysis.
19. Kamaljit Kaur (1998) Determinants of Managerial Effectiveness: A Study of Indian Organizations Managed by Indian Japanese and American Managerial System.
20.Anita Malik (1999) Entrepreneurship Effectiveness: Its Psychological Correlates.
21. Sudhir Kumar Singh: Revalidation of the Klauss and Bass Model of Interpersonal Communication
22. P. Sharma: School Organizational Climate and is Impact on the Students’ Achievement.
23. Monika Sharma (2004 Impact of Social Support Network on Physical and Psychological Health of the Elderly
24. D. Chao (2004) Quality of Life of Elderly in Nagaland
25. Soumi Awasthy (2004) Development and Standardization of Mental ability Test for School Children (12- 17 years).
26. Seema Tenjen (2005) The Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy on a Group of Patients with Moderate Depressive Disorder.
27. Rekha Dayal (2005) HRD approach to managerial effectiveness.
28. Abha Mathur: Decision Making for HR Intervention: A Study of Select Industries.
29. K. Ramachandran (2005) Development and Standardization of Automated Pilot Aptitude Measurement System (Submitted).
30. Nimisha Kumar (2005). The Effect of Psychological Intervention on the Mental Health and Well Being of Elderly Diabetic Patients (Submitted).
Ph.D. UNDER PROGRESS
1. Mitu Rohtagi: Coping with Organizational Burnout: An Action Research
2. Priya Kanwara: Physical and Psychological Profile of the Aged and their Coping Strategies.
3. Madhulika Bajpai: Psychosocial determinants of marital discord: An empirical study
4. Salma Seth: Intergenerational Issues: An empirical study
5. Yogeeta Jolly: Organizational Commitment: Relation with persons and work related variables.
6. Surinder Kuar: Psychological well
being of the aged in
7. Nidhi Malik: Integenerational relationship
8. Dimpy Mahanta: Occupational Stress of the personnel in the Multinational Companies.
9. Shivi Arora: A study of physical function, social support and stress with coping strategies of elderly in the institutions and non-institutions.
10. Naveen Kumar Singh: Role expectation and role strain: A psychological study of three generations.
M.PHIL DISSERTATION SUPERVISED (AWARDED)
1. Seema Fuller (1984) Mother’s Attitude Towards her Mentally Retarded Children: An Exploratory Study.
2.Gurvinder Kaur(1985) Construction and Standardization of Achievement Motivation Scale.
3. Satyavir Singh Phulia (1986) Psycho-Anthropological Perspectives of Criminals.
4.Vinod Sahni (1986) Psychological and Background Variables as Potential Determinants of Job Involvement in Public Sector Organisation: A Cross-cultural Study.
5.Jayashree Singh (1986) A Study of Some Psychological Factors Among Criminals and Non-criminals.
Kaur (1986) A Study of Demographic Variables, Organisational Climate, Job Stress an
7.Bratindi Jena (1987) ESP as a Function of Religiosity, Anxiety and Self-concept: A Psychometric Study.
8.Pratibha Sharma (1987) A Study of School Organisational Climate, Adjustment, Teacher Attitude, Job Satisfaction and Student-liking Among Teachers of Government and Public Schools.
9.Deepa Kapur (1987) A Comparative Analysis of a Public Sector Industry Managed with Indian Managerial Expertise and Managed with Japanese Managerial Expertise.
10. Ronald C. Bryant Jr. (1988) Street Runner: A Psychological Profile of Child Prostitution.
11.Anita Gupta (1988) A Study of Job Satisfaction, Organisational Role Stress and Quality of Work Life Among Women Working in Traditional and Non-traditional Jobs.
12.Shobda Handu (1988) Construction and Standardization of Job Satisfaction Scale.
13. Rashmi Bajpai (1989) Psychological Correlates of Academic Achievement.
14. Kavita Singh (1989) Organisational Role Stress, Quality of Work Life, Job Satisfaction: An Empirical Study of the Private and Public Sector Organisation.
15. Sandeep Patnaik (1990) Causal Antecedent of Job Satisfaction.
16. Nisha Sharam (1990) Development Among Adolescents: A Psycho-Physical Study.
17.Beenu Kumar (1991) Organisational Climate and Organisational Commitment as Predictors of Job Satisfaction and Effectiveness Among Managers.
18. Rama Bhardwaj (1991) A Multivariate study of Organisatonal Effectiveness.
19. Deepshikha Mathur (1993) Role Strain in Mother-in-law and Daughter-in-law Relationships in Later Life.
20. Monika Sharma (1993) Migrant Construction Workers: A Study of their Psychological Needs, Level of Deprivation and Extent of Modernization.
21. Priya Kanwara (1993) Correlates of Job Satisfaction and Effectiveness Among Research Scientists.
22.Madhu (1994) Determinants of Life Satisfaction Among Elderly: A Comparative Study of Institutionalized and Non-Institutionalized Setting.
23. Shalini Singh (1994) Intergenerational Gap: A Comparative Study of Grandparents and Grandchildren on Psycho-social Perspectives.
24. Arti Anand (1996). Cognitive and Social Aspects of the Elderly.
25. Bikashree (1996). What Influences Buyers’ Behaviour: A Study of Life Style and Decision Making.
26. Chiranjit Makkar (1997). Worker’s participation in Managerial Decision Making.
27. Sucharita Singh (2000). Organizational Commitment and its Correlates
28. Sanghamitra Goswami (2000). A Study of Personality, Job Satisfaction and Occupational Commitment among Scientists of Three Different Organizations.
29. P. Jegannathan (2002). Depression, Social Support and Life Satisfaction Among Institutionalized Elderly
M.A. DISSERTATION SUPERVISED (AWARDED)
2. J.D.Shukla (1984) An Inferentio-factor Analytic Study of Ego-strength, Family Size, SES, Personality and Adjustment Factors of Adolescents.
3. J. Srinivas (1984) Creativity, Intellectual Capacity, Achievement Motivation and Attitude Towards School Among Adolescents: An Exploratory Study.
4. S.Chandna (1984) Construction of Dimensions of Temperament Scale.
5. P. Sharma (1985) Cognitive and Affective Measures to Academic Achievement of Home-science Students: An Empirical Investigation.
6.N. Sharma (1985) Anxiety, Locus of Control, and Self -concepts Determinants of Scholastic Achievement: A Psychometric Investigation.
7. M.Chopra (1985) Creativity as a Function of Intelligence, Personality and Ego-strength.
8. Simrata Gill (1985) Background Variables as Predictors of
Psychological Variables Among Executives in a Public
Sector Organization (SAIL,
9. Usha Ganesan (1985) Social-Intelligence Scale: Construction and Standardization
10. S.Nagrath (1985) Psychometric Comparisons of Normals and Neurotics on the Dimensions of Temperament, Religiosity and Humour.
11. Deepa Kapur (1985) Religiosity, Caste-prejudice, Conservatism and Life-styles in Four Faith Groups: A Psychometric Study.
12. Sujata Padmanabhan (1985) An Empirical Approach to the Study of Death Anxiety, Religiosity, Locus of Control and Self-concept.
13. Renuka Wali (1986) Psychological Perspectives of Obesity and its Potential Determinants.
14. Prabha Menon (1986) Interpersonal Trust Scale: Construction and Standardization.
15. Meera Chopra (1986) Psychological Factors
in Blind and
16. Rashmi Bajpai(1986) Love Marriages and Arranged Marriages: A Psychological Study.
17. Sudhanshu Shekhar(987) Psycho-ecological Determinants of Academic Achievement.
18. Himanshu Shekhar(1987) Psychological and Ecological Factors in Scholastic Achievement : An Inferential Study.
19.Geetanjali Gulati (1987) ESP in
the Deaf and
20. Tanuja Aggarwal (1987) Organizational Climate: A Study Among Background Variables, Need Satisfaction and Job Involvement of the Supervisors and Workers in the Private Sector Organization.
N.K. Kaushik (1987) Demographical Variables, Needs,
Leadership Style and Job Involvement Among Supervisory
Level Staff of LIC of
22. Rita (1987) Psychosomatic and Physical Factors in Academic Achievement.
23. Rajul Goel (1987) Job Satisfaction and its Correlates: An Exploratory Study.
24. Pridarshani Raina (1988) A Psychological Comparison Between Inter-caste and Same Caste Married Couples.
25.Mala Bhagat (1988) Organizational Climate, Job Involvement and Job Satisfaction Among Women in Traditional and Non-traditional Occupations.
26. Manpreet Bagga (1988) School Organizational Climate and Teacher’s Job Satisfaction in Government and Public Schools.
Shehla Hussain (1989)
Machiavellianism, Role Stress and Job Satisfaction in a Public Sector
Organization: A Study (
28.Mala Moitra (1989) Job Satisfaction: Its Correlates (A Study Among Public Sector Managers)
29. Rama Bhardwaj (1989) Organizational Climate and Communication as Predictors of Job Satisfaction: A Study in Public and Private Sector Organizations.
30. B. Vijayshri (1989) Life Satisfaction and its Psychological Correlates among the Aged.
31.Sauwaluck Punthumit (1990) A Comparative Study Between Indian and Thai Students on Family Environment, Adjustment and Modernization.
32. Malini Vasudeva (1990) Cognitive Ability, Personality Factors Among Left-handers and Right-handers.
33.Sunita Aggarwal (1990) Social Support and Subjective Well-being Among Aged.
34.Vandana Aggarwal (1990) Psychological and Social Network Approach to Study the Problems of Old Age.
35. Smita Shah (1990) Psychological Problems and Leisure Activities in Old Age: A Multidimensional Study.
36. Monika Sharma (1990) Organizational Climate, Interpersonal Trust and Job Satisfaction: A Comparative Study among Public and Private Sector Organizations.
37. Kavita Singh (1990) Organizational Role Conflict, Job Motivation, Life Style and Job Involvement Among Women Working in Traditional and Non-traditonal Jobs.
38. Ruchi Dubey (1990) Burnout, Role Stress, Job Involvement and Organizational Effectiveness: A Comparative Study on the Indian and Japanese Managerial Systems.
39.Nishi Nagpal (1991) Psychological Well-being and Social Support Network Among Institutionalized and Non-institutionalized Aged.
40.Pankaja Thakur (1993) Inter-personal Communication in Organizations.
41. Renu Malhotra (1993) Retirement and Old Age.
42.Rashmi Sinha (1993) Social Support in Old Age: An Empirical Study
43. Anita Malik (1993) Family Environment, Life Style and Values among Successful Career Women.
44. Kamakshi (1993) Determinants of Managerial Effectiveness: A Comparison between Supervisors and Executives.
45. A. Agarwal (1993) Organizational Climate and Organizational Role Stress as Predictors of Job Satisfaction: An Empirical Study.
46. Anubha Bhutani (1994) Organizational Climate and Organizational Role Stress as Predictors of Quality of Work Life.
47. Monika Wadhwa (1995) Psychological Health and Disability Following Stroke in Elderly Patients
48. Suruchi Khanna (1995) Managerial Effectiveness and Job Satisfaction: A Study of Credibility, Organizational Role Stress and Quality of Work Life.
49. Ritu Gupta (1995) Managerial Effectiveness: A Comparison between the Private and Public Sector Organizations.
50. Richa Mehrish (1995) Chalta Hai Work Culture: An Empirical Study.
51. Bimal Preet Kaur (1995) Managerial Effectiveness: A Study of Communication, Credibility and Role Stress.
52. Dipti Kareer (1996) Life Satisfaction of the Aged: Psychological and Social Network Analysis.
53. Meenu Arora (1996) Aging and Institutionalization: A Multi-faceted Empirical Study.
54. Alireza Karbakhsh (1996) Impact of Exercise on Anxiety among Elderly.
55. Kobita Rikhye (1996) Intergenerational Distance among Defence and Civilian families: An Empirical Study.
56. Sonu Kaushik (1996) Managerial Effectiveness of Blue Collar and White-collar Managers: A Study of Demographic Variables, Job Characteristics and Organizational Climate.
57. Mitu Rohatagi (1997) Burnout and its Correlates: A Comparative Investigation.
58. Rana Boroumand (1997) Anxiety and Depression Among Iranian Retired Elderly.
59. Ruchi Sangal (1997) Managerial Effectiveness: A Study of Work Values, Conflict Resolution and Decision- making.
60. Kamalit Kaur (1997) Managerial Effectiveness: A Study of Communication Style, Role Efficacy and Needs.
61. Latha Gopal (1997) Managerial Effectiveness: Study of Communication Style, Motivational Climate and Role Efficacy.
62. Aparna Mukherjee (1997) Job Involvement: An Empirical Study of Leadership Style and Organizational Climate.
63. Sumita Pandey (1998) Competitive Advantage in Business Environment: A HR Paradigm (MBA).
64. Amit Kaul (1999). Organizational Change: A Comprehensive Intervention Model. (MHROD)
65. Avadhesh Kumar Dixit (1999) Identifying Learning and Training Transfer Blockages. (MHROD).
66. Mansi (2000) A Multivariate Study of Decision Making, Personality, Communication Style, Credibility and Emotional Intelligence.
67. Nandita (2000) To Study the Perception of Existing and Preferred Organizational Culture of the Employees of an Indo-Japanese Organization.
68. Kanu Khanna (2000) Relationship of Indian SAAS (mother-in-law) with her BAHU (daughter-in-law).
69. Arif Khan (2001) A Comparative Study on Performance Management System.(MHROD)
70. Swarna Kumari (2002) A Comparative Study of Stress, Leisure Time Activity and Life Satisfaction among Retired and Pre-retired Elderly.
Richa Arora (2002) Risk
Taking Behavior in Relation to
72. Shruti Ahuja (2002) A Study of Job Characteristics, Organizational Climate and Interpersonal Relations.
73. Divya Lal (2002) To Study the Effect of Personal Effectiveness and Job Satisfaction of Research Scientists.
74. Shruti Chhabra (2002). A Study of Occupational Role Stress, Communication Style and Motivation among Managers.
75. Megha Datta (2002). The “Theory” of Reincarnation in Relationships and Therapy.
76. Jyotsna Paintal (2002). Determinants of Job Competency: An Empirical Study.
77. Shubra Salone Sachdev (2002) A Gender Comparison on the Effect of Organizational Role Stress on Achievement Motivation and Self-concept.
78. Abha Jaiswal (2002) Organizational Commitment: A Study of Work Values and Motivational Climate.
79. Siddharth B.S.Meena (2002) Effect of Role Stress on Organizational Commitment.
80. Sheffaly Jain (2002) Organizational Role Stress, Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment: A Comparison Between Service and Production Sector.
81. Deepti Sahni (2002) Evaluation of Matsushita Core Values: A Comparative Analysis.
82. Rachel N. Guite (2002) Managerial Effectiveness: Communication Style, Role Efficacy, and Occupational Role-stress.
83. Rahul Dikshit (2002) Temperament Profiling of the High Achievers
84. Chetna Walia (2003) Spiritual Quotient and Managerial Effectiveness: An Empirical Study.
85. Amrapali Buch (2003) Organizational Commitment, Job Satisfaction, and Perceived Organizational Support: An Empirical Study.
86. Sandhya Chawla (2003) Call Centers: Long Term Gain from Industry, Short Term for Employees.
87. Shalini Duggal (2003) Lifestyle Patterns and Trends: A Comparative Study Between Private and Public Sector Employees.
88. Vaishali Bansal (2003) Intergenerational Values: A Study of Social Support and Attitude.
89. Saakshi Arora (2003) A Comparative Study Between Homemakers and Working Women.
90. Gargi Priyadarshini
Saikia (2003) Quality of life Among the Elderly in
91. Sandhya Suri (2003). Intergenerational – Interplay of Relationships.
92. Shweta Singh (2004). Intergenerational relationship: Study of life satisfaction, attitude, role and expectation.
93. Shivani Garg (2004) Emotional Intelligence, Spiritual Intelligence, Leadership and Burnout: An Empirical Study.
94. Snadyal Rajpal (2004) Performance Appraisal: A Subjective Model
95. Gegee Norbu Namchangcorpa (2004). An Empirical study of Emotional Intelligence and stress.
96. Oyun Baatar (2004). Emotional Intelligence and Organizational Commitment: A comparative study between Indian and Mongolian employees.
97. Bhavna Gahlaut (2004) Extra-curricular activities: Effect on adolescent. With reference to intelligence, Personality, Self-esteem and adjustment.
98. Ipshita Kajla (2004). An empirical study of the relationship between occupational stress and family Environment in the Indian working professionals.
99. Shivi Arora. (2004). Burnout: A multivariate perspective (Communication styles, Credibility and Personality).
100. Uma Banerjee (2004) Stress: An Analysis of IT Professionals at TCS-Delhi (MHROD)
101. Dimpy Mahanta (2004).Construction of Aptitude test.
102. Deepti Dutt Sharma (2004). Organizational role stress and burnout: A comparative study of public and private sector.
103. Neha Mann (2004). Psychological consequences of Combat (Indian Army).
104. Amita Aggarwal (2004) Knowledge Management.(MHROD).
105. Sheena Jain (2004). Organizational Culture and Job Involvement: An Empirical Study. (MHROD).
106. Mrinalini (2004). Organizational Climate and effectiveness: an Empirical Study. (MHROD).
107. Avneet Kaur (2004) Work values in relation to job satisfaction, organizational commitment and organizational effectiveness: A comparative study. (MHROD)
108. Subarna Roy (2004) To Understand and the Effectiveness of Thomas Profiling in Selection and Recruitment Process. (MHROD)
109. Panchali Das (2004). Performance Management (MHROD)
110. Neera Tamta (2004) The Employees’ Perspective of Psychological Contract (MHROD)
111. Mary Ching Ngaih Lun Lethil (2004) Organizational Role Stress.(MHROD)
112. Karan Attrey (2005). Organizational Role Stress in the Private Sector. (MHROD)
113. Ashima Mittal (2005) Benchmark Study inn Psychometric Tests (MHROD).
114. Mercy Mutsevelu (2006) Organizational role stress and ways of coping: A comparative study of Call Centers personnel.
115. Himanshi Mangtani (2006) Redefining recruitment and selection: Review and design of process at NIIT Smart Serve Ltd. (MHROD)
116. Shikha Sehgal (2006) Emotional intelligence and Zodiac Sign: A comparative Study.
117. Neha Suri (2006) Emotional intelligence, work life balance and stress among professionals: An empirical study.
118. Kanika Nanda (2006). Institutional older women: A qualitative and quantitative interface.
119. Juhi Baijal (2006) Benchmarking of training activities at BPCL North. (MHROD)