Poetry and other forms of expression in literature all over the world are the strongest medium for reflecting the nuances of a particular society. Urdu is a modern language which emerged in the Indian subcontinent and reflects most aptly the composite heritage of the Indian people in all its dimensions. The language was adopted by the Hindus and Muslims alike and also became a prominent vehicle of our anti-imperialist struggle. Its rich vocabulary, multiple forms of expression, popular script and its ability to cater to the taste of the learned and the common men alike has made the language an important tool of historical reconstruction. All forms of Urdu is the most important carries of our recent historical past. There has been an indomitable line of scholars writing in Urdu who while popularizing the language also made a formidable contribution in strengthening our composite culture and heritage. There is a vast corpus of Urdu literature which has not been assessed with the perspective of revisiting our historical past particularly with the objective of national reconstruction. These days I am working research on this thirst area this Article describing important elements of Hindu-Muslim culture and integration and their relevance to national reconstruction attempts to highlight the traces of a common heritage. Herein lays the relevance of Urdu literature in reflecting the elements of this common identity. My work will make a brief survey of the trends in Urdu writing and will suitably contribute to a socio-historical reconstruction of the India. It will also help in shaping our perspective of a common Indian heritage.
Submitted so many projects to different institutions for post doctoral work on different Topics. And applied in India and to Abroad Western Country as USA, ENGLAND etc. for higher study to Receive D. Lit .Degree which will be very useful to Enrich the Urdu Literature on Cosmos Level. And receive several offers from same.
A Synopsis submitted to the university Grand commission for minor project on the Folk Literature in Urdu- Hindi.
A Synopsis submitted to the university Grand commission for SAP project for the department
Advising as a Convener - cum - Managing Director in WACUP, NGO, and New Delhi for a period of 1992 - contd.
Teaching Experience : 07years (Contd.)
(1) Working as a Permanent Faculty in K.M.College, from 20th Feb. 2006. Continue.
(2) (As a Guest in K.M. College:
16th July2005 to 30th Sept, 2005
17th Oct 2005 to 23rd Dec. 2005
23rd Jan. 2006 to 17th Feb. 2006
(3) Taught AS A Guest around four years in S.O. L. University of Delhi.
Research Experience : 10 yr. (including Ph. D, M Phil, & Post Doc Work.)
Administrative Experience : ( 1) working as a Member Canteen Committee, since 2006.
(2)Working as a Member B. A. Prog. Committee, since 2006.
(3) Working as a Member Fee Concession Committee, since 2006.
(4) Working as a Member Sports Committee, since 2006.
Books published :
Ph.D. earned in Urdu for the completion of the thesis entitled “A critical & historical study of long romantic verse” from University of Delhi
M. Phil. received from University of Delhi for the completion of dissertation on “Agha Shayar as a Novelist”.
M.A. obtained from University of Delhi.
PDF of ICHR of the Topic “A Study of Hindu-Muslim Relations around Partition as reflected in Saadat Hasan Mantos Stories”.
Junior Research Fellow for the topic “Folk Literature in Urdu and Hindi” in Ministry of Tourism & Culture, Govt. of India.
CHR awarded Junior Research Fellowship for the completion of my Doctoral Programme.
Worked as a Research Associate in the Department of History, University of Delhi, for a short period.
Worked as a Project Assistant in the Project of Professor Raghvendra Tanwar Dep’t. of History, Kurukshetra University.
Technical Reports Published / under published - 4
Folk Literature in Hindi-Urdu (published)
A study of Hindu-Muslim Relations around position as reflected in Saadat Hasan Mantos Stories (Under publication).
Literary: 35, Book review: 40, Letter to the editor: 20, Ghazal, Nazm-and - Qataa: 20, Short - stories: 5, Political Articles: 15, Reformatory Essay: 10, Religious: 10.
Seminar Attended: 200 (approx. Annexuer-1) Prizes: 13, Annexure-2 Scholarship: 16: Annexure-3
Honor: 1. Received Doctoral Degree from University of Delhi by Hand of V.C. Professor V.R. Mehta in presence of President of India on the occasion of annual convocation.
Extra-Curricular Activities/ Other Experiences
Served Honorary as a Convener - cum - Managing Director in WACUP, NGO, and New Delhi for a period of 1992 - contd.
Serving as a Head Examiner of Officer on Special Duty in National Institute of Open Schooling for past a decade (contd...)
Serving as a Head Examiner and Observer in CBSE Delhi for past 2000 years (contd.)
Member of Moderation Committee, NIOS, CBSE, U.P. Bihar School and Madarsa Education Board, since a decade (Contd.)
Invigilating the B.A. & P.G. level exams as well as UGC NET examination at University of Delhi (Contd.)
Worked as a sub-editor of ‘Adbi Samt-o-Raftar’ Newspaper published, New Delhi for 1990.
Worked as an editor for many magazines, at College & University Level.
Worked as an editor and sub-editor of Kulhayya Times, Hamari Aawaz, Tajdaar etc.
Worked as an editor/ Translator/ sub editor and Proofreader of A1 Resala Urdu-Hindi, English monthly magazines, published from New Delhi.
Translated and proof read of many manuscripts of periodicals/books of modern publishing House, New Delhi.
Received Basic Computer Certificate from the Computer Centre, University of Delhi in 2001.
Obtained Diploma in Computer Science from SMS InfoTech, Delhi in 2002.
Language Known: Urdu, English, Hindi Arabic and Persian.
Kiya Urdu Shairy Taattul –o- inhatat ka shikar hai.
Qaumi Shaoor ke Farogh mein Urdu Adab ka kirdar,Almas,Ed. Prof. Yousuf Khushk, Dept. of Urdu, Univ. of Shah Abdullatif kher pur sindh Pakistan.
Agha shair Dehlavi Aur Unka Ehad,Almas,Ed. Prof. Yousuf Khushk, Dept. of Urdu, Univ. of Shah Abdullatif kher pur sindh Pakistan.
Agha shair Dehlavi ki Novel Nigari,Almas,Ed. Prof. Yousuf Khushk, Dept. of Urdu, Univ. of Shah Abdullatif kher pur sindh Pakistan.
Urdu Novil ka Novel ,Almas,Ed. Prof. Yousuf Khushk, Dept. of Urdu, Univ. of Shah Abdullatif kher pur sindh Pakistan.
Urdu Nazm ke Khad-o-Khal, R S G Adab, Jan. 21st 2008.
Hamare Ehed ka Istaarati Izhar (Housing Society) Q Awaz, Delhi 30th Dec. 2007
'Bahadur Shah Zafar Aur 1857', Qaumi Awaz daily, Delhi- 18th Nov.2007.
Manto Sanati Mein Ek Izafah, R S G Adab 23rd, July, 2007, New Delhi
Rishtan Ka Jamae Encyclopedia Lok Adab Ek Tafheem, R S G Adab Forth June 2007
Urdu Novel Ka Irteqa Aur Agha Shair, Tasalsul, July- Dec. 2006, Dept of Urdu Jammu Univ.
Dam Torta Sheri Sannata Aur Qamar Rais, 11, Sep. 2005 Akhbar-e-Mashrique Delhi.
Dam Torta Sheri Sannata Aur Qamar Rais, 17, Dec. 2005 Almi-Sahara New Delhi.
Math Navi Faryad-e- Dagh Sep. 2006, Aiwan-e-Urdu New Delhi.
Lok Adab Ek Tafheem Dec. 2005 Ajkal New Delhi
Lok Adab Ek Jaizah Tasalsul July- Dec. 2005 Dept. Urdu Jammu University.
Asadullah khan Ghalib Aur Tasauuf, Jan- Feb, 2006 Sub-h-Fardah New Delhi.
Urdu Shairi Men Basant Aur Holi Nai-Dunian, 20-26 March 2006 New Delhi.
Khaja Gharib Nawaz: Hijrat aur Halat-e-zindagi-daily Rashtria Sahara, 10 August, 2005.
Shad Azim-a-abadi Behaisiat Robai Nigar July 16, 2005, Alami Sahara.
Hindustan aur Ibnbatoota. Aalmisahara weekly 23 April 2005, Delhi.
Totia Hind Hazrat Anir Kshuroo Jin ka yahan Mohabbat kufre-o-iman ki qaid se warathi, Rashtriyasahara, New Delhi 2004, 11th December.
Baba-i- Qaum Mahatama Gandhiji ki shakhsiyat aur unki talimat, Qaumi Awazdaily, New Delhi, 2004,2nd Oct.
Dilli Ki Romani Masnaviyon Ka jaizah Adabi Moaheda, New Delhi, 2000, Jan to March.
Khaja Mirdard ki Sofiana Shairee: Ek Nazar, Alounm Urdu Daily, Delhi, 1997 11th May.
Jam-e-Bakaf Deshbidesh, Bhagalpur, 1997, 22nd March.
Agha Shair ki Navil Nigari Alyaoum Urdu Daily, Delhi, 1997, 9th March.
M.Ghalib, K.G.Reza, Hamari Zaban, New Delhi, 2003, March.
Khaqaniya zauq Dehlavi, Motaber, Kawaif & Mustanad kalam by kalidas Gupta Reza, New Delhi, 2002, October. 2002
Asman par Asman by Shaki Gowalari, Aaj Kal, New Delhi, 2002 September.
Toote Rishtaum ka karb, by Sabir Adeeb, Hamari Zaban, New Delhi, 2002, June.
Phool ek hi chaman ke, by Kauser Siddiqui, Hamari, zuban, Delhi, 1996 15th Sept.
Shaguftagee Dil Ki, by Khalid Mahmud, June 2006.Aiwan-e-urdu.
Article on me:
Entitle “Dr. Md. Yahya Saba” Tazkarah in the Book “Renu ke Shahar Mein” page No, 223, written by Haqqaniul Qasmi, 2007.
Madaris ke tilimi Nizam-Mein Tabdili Zaruri Qaumi Awaz, daily, New Delhi, 2004, 3rd Aug.
Musalmano ki pasbani ka sawal, Rashtriya Sahara, New Delhi, 2000, 24th Aug.
Hindustani Musalmanon ka Zawal, Rashtriya Sahara, New Delhi, 2000, 17th June.
Paighn-m-e-Mosarrat, Nawa-a-e-islam, Delhi, 1993, June.
Ghazal, Adabi Moaheda, New Delhi, 2000, Jan to March.
Qataa, Dest Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1997, 17th March,
Ghazal, Dest Bedesh Daily Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1997, 16th May
Ghazal, Dest Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1997, 10th April.
Ghazal, Dest Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1997, 15th March..
Ghazal, Dest Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1997, 7th April
Ghazal, Dest Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1997, 9th Feb.
Ghazal, Dest Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1997, 3rd Feb.
Ghazal, Dest Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1997, 4th Jan.
Dest Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1997, Ist Jan.
Ghazal, Dest Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1996, 31st Dec.
Ghazal, Dest Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1996, 14th Dec.
Ghazal, Dest Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1996, 24th Dec.
Ghazals Desh Bedesh Daily Urdu Bhagalpur, 1997, 3rd Jan.
Dairon ke Bich Awam Daily, Delhi, 1997, 11th Feb.
Tishnagi ke MOR per, Akhbar-e-Mashrique, Daily, Delhi, 1997, 13 Th April.
Jamhuriat Kiya Hai, Rashtria Sahara, Delhi, 2001, 27th Jan.
Mashriqi Bihar Ke char Izlaa Hukumt ki Ghalat Policiyon ke shikar, Rashtria Sahara, New Delhi, 2001, 16th Jan.
Hawala Sirf Siyasat Dan Tak hi Nahin Balke iske Asrat saf suthre Mahol per Bhi Asar Andaz ho sakta hai, Desh Bedesh Daily, Bhagalpur, 1997, 21st March.
Sailaab as baab Tabaah Kaari, Desh Bedesh Daily, Bhagalpur, 1997, 19 March.
B.J.P Ke sare sun share khab Munteshir, Awain Daily Urdu, Delhi, 1997, 1st. Jan.
Agar Gandhi ji Aaj Hote to Maujude Halat KO Dekh Kar, kya sochte, Desh Bedesh Daily, Bhagalpur, 1996, 23rd Dec. 1996.
Siyasat ya Adalat Qaumi Tanzeem, Patna, 1996, 26th Oct..
Rangon ka Tehwar Holi, Desh Bedesh Daily Urdu, Bhagalpur, 1997, 23rd March.
Jahez ki Maut, AL-Yaum Daily Urdu, Delhi, 1997, 2nd March.
Mah-e-Seam ki Ahmiyat Tarikh ke aine-mein, Rashtriya Sahara, New Delhi, 2004, 9th Nov.
Mah-e-Ramzan-ul – Mubark. & it’s Importance. Ek Nazar Mein, R.Sahara, N. Delhi 2002, 18th Nov.
Jagna Hai Jag Lo Aflak ke SA-e Tale 8th sept 2006 R Sahara daily.
All Bihar Inter University Debate and essay competitions IST prize, 1984- 87
All Bihar University Degree Collage debate and essay writing competition IST Prize, 1987-90
Bihar Intermediate council Patna, Debate and essay competition IST prize, 1982 -84
Bihar Primary Education Board Patna, Debate and essay competition IST prize 1975-79
Bihar Primary Education Board Patna, Debate and essay competition IST prize 1979-82
L.N Mithila University all degree college Debate and essay competition IST prize, 1984, -87
All Districts and All Bihar Inter college debate and essay competition IST prize, 1982-84
All Block High School, All District High school and All Bihar's High school Debate and essay competition Ist prize, 1979-82
All Blocks, All District Higher school and Bihar's middle school Debate and essay competition Ist prize, 1972-79.
Degree Collage school inter class Debate and essay competition IST prize, 1982-84
Inter Collage class, Inter class Debate and essay competition IST prize, 1982-84.
High school class and inter class Debate and essay competition IST prize, 1997-82.
school class and Inter class Debate and Essay competition IST prize,
· I.O. studies, Delhi, Merit Scholarship Rs 24000, 1992-96.
· Jamat-e-Islami, Delhi, Merit Scholarship Rs 24000, 1990-94.
· Urdu Academy, Delhi, Assistance for submission of M. Phil Dissertation Rs 5,000, 1994.
· G. Bhawan, D.U, G.M scholarship Rs 24000, 1990-92.
· Z, H. Trust, N. Delhi, Z.H scholarship Rs 6000, 1991-92.
· Asif Ali Trust, N. Delhi, A.A scholarship, Rs 12000, 1990-92.
· Hamdard Trust, N. Delhi, H. Scholarship Rs 48000, 1990-92.
· B.M.Society, N. Delhi, B.M. Scholarship Rs 36000, 1990-91.
· Forb. College, Forb. R.M Rai Award Rs 5000, 1990.
· B.U Academy, Patna scholarship Rs 500 p.m, 1980-87.
· Ford College, Ford R.M. Rai Award Rs 5000, 1987.
· Forb College, Ford Merit Scholarship Rs 36000m 1984-87.
· A.M.C. Araria, S.M Award Rs 15000, 1984.
· A.M.C. Araria, Merit Scholarship Rs 12000, 1981-82.
· H. S. Jokihat, Araria Mt. scholarship Rs 6000, 1981-82.
· H.S Jokihat, Araria H. S. M. Award Dictionary and Books and Rs. 2000, 1982.
Time to time News cooked for different News Paper etc as are under.
Ed Milan Aur Cultural Programme 11th May 1997, Alyaum New Delhi
Ed Milan Aur Cultural Programme 20th April 1997, Akhbar-e-Mashrique New Delhi
Salana Inami Programme 13 April, 1997 Alyaum, New Delhi.
Kae Adbi Nasiston ke Bad Saba Pervez ki Delhi Rawangi Aj 18th March 1997, Des Bedes Daily Bhagalpur.
61. Attended a seminar of one day entitled “preservation of the composite culture of India” organized by Urdu Tehzeem.com in association with IICC, at 87-88, lodhi road New Delhi, on dated 17th may 2008.
60. Attended three days seminar organized by, Urdu Academy, Delhi, Govt. of N C T of Delhi, on the topic “Nae purane chiragh ”on 3rd , 4th and 5th April,2008,venue, Ghalib Academy, New Delhi.
59. Attended two days seminar organized by, Govt. of N C T of Delhi,Dept. of Art,Culture & Language,Urdu Cell,on the topic “ZABAN, ADAB AUR TEHZEEB”(Language, Literature & Culture)on 26th, 27th April,2008,venue, Ghalib Academy, New Delhi.
58. Attended an “literary Talk” organized by Urdu Academy Delhi, Govt. of N.C.T. Delhi, under Nawae Imroz ,on dated 12th April,2008, at Ghalib Academy, New Delhi.
57. Attended an three days Qaumi seminar, 18th to 20th March, 2008. Organized by Departmental Research assistance, Programme (UGC) Dept Urdu, Jamia Millia is lamia University, New Delhi.
56. Attended a seminar on topic “Indian Thought, Wisdom &Mythology As Reflected in Urdu Language &Literature” organized by Urdu Academy Delhi, on 29th February,1st & 2nd March, 2008.
55. Attended an “Annual Award Distribution Function” on 23rd March 24, 2008, organized by Urdu Academy Delhi.
54. Attended a seminar on the Topic of “Geospatial Digital Learning India 2007” organized by Dept. of Geography, Kirori Mal College University of Delhi, on 17th January, 2007.
53. Attended “18th Urdu Drama Festival” organized by Urdu Academy Delhi, on 26th February, 2007.
52. Attended a seminar on Topic “Contemporary Urdu Nazm” organized by Urdu Academy Delhi, on 23rd ,24th & 25th February,2007.
51. Attended a “Annual Award Distribution Function” organized by Urdu Academy Delhi, 28th March, 2007.
50. Attended a seminar on Topic “Contemporary Urdu Novel” organized by Urdu Academy Delhi, on 12th 13th & 14th January 2007.
49. Attended a seminar on Topic “Qadeem Dilli college ki ilmi adbi-o-saqafati kismet” organized by Urdu Academy Delhi, on 1st 2nd & 3rd September, 2006.
48. Attended a critical analysis of Iqbal mehdi’s short story in Urdu academy Delhi’s programmed, 29th July 2007
47 attended a seminar on “asri Pakistani novel “in “contemporary Urdu novel seminar: organized by Urdu academy, Delhi, 14 January 2007.
46. Attended a seminar on “shuja khawar’s “doosra shajar” in Urdu academy, Delhi seminar “naye purane chiragfh “12 November 2006
45. Attended a seminar on “ taraqqi pasand Urdu novel” Urdu academy, Delhi
seminar, march 5th 2006
44. Attended a seminar on “s.h.manto ka nazarya-e-fan”, naye purane charagh seminar. Urdu academy , Delhi, 24 December, 2005
43. Attended a seminar on ‘critical analysis of swaraj ke liye’ naye-purane charagh held at Urdu academy, Delhi. May 2005.
42. Relevance of prem chand
Ncpul Delhi 30 July, 1-2 august, 2005‘mabad taraqqi pasand afsana’
41. Urdu ki nayee bastian sahitya academy, Delhi 18-20 march, 2005 ‘naima ki afsana nigari’
40. distance education on Urdu Urdu academy, Delhi 13 march, 2005, distance education on Urdu
39. Urdu tahqeeq aur tadrees k.m. College, du, 9 Feb., 2005‘nazir Akbar abadi’
38. Agha hashr Kashmiri ahed aur adab
Urdu academy, Delhi 1st, 2nd & 3rd oct., 04 waadi-e-gul ke chiragh
37. Attended a seminar on “sajjad zaheer: shakhsiyat aur khaka nigari “in Urdu academy Delhi naye–purane charagh, March 2004.
36. Attended a seminar on titled “Pakistani novel mein ehtajaj”in Urdu academy Delhi’s on “resistance & protest in Urdu literature”, march 2004.
35. Urdu ka dastanvi adab Urdu academy, Delhi 21st, 22nd, 23rd mar. 04 ajaib-ul-qasas
34. Nawal kishore ka ahad
(2 days national seminar)
Jamia millia islamia, New Delhi 31st mar-1st Apr., 2003 awadh akhbar ke editors
33. Naye aaeen mein Urdu ka tahaffuz (2 days national seminar) ncpul, mhrd, New Delhi 22-23 mar, 2003 Urdu aur television
32. Attended seminar on “manto’s life and relationship with progressive movement” in naye-purane charagh seminar, Urdu academy, Delhi, July 2003.
31. Jashn-e-sad sala
(4 days international seminar)
Anjuman tarraqqi-urdu (Hindi), New Delhi 1st to 4 mar, 2003, Urdu nai sadi mein
(3 days national seminar) hadees-e-dil & Delhi Urdu academy, Delhi, dec., 2002, kya Mir anees fiction nigar the
29. Attended in seminar “dilnawaz dil ki haiku nigari” in “naye-purame charagh’, organized by Urdu academy Delhi, October 2002.
28. in seminar “women’s literature in Urdu” organized by Urdu department, university of Delhi, October 2000.
27. khwaja meer dard, one day seminar ghalib institute, new Delhi, 12 act. 2002
26. All India mushaira
(On the occasion of Independence Day)
Arts faculty, university of delhi-24 Jan, 2002organizer
25. Itelaqi tanqeed
(3 days all India seminar)
Sahitya academy, Delhi 23-25 dec. 2001 muasir novel: naye tanqeedi tanazor
24. Nazm ki ek sadi
(3 days all India seminar)
Delhi Urdu academy, Delhi 9-11 Nov., 2001 sardar jafri ki nazm nigari
23. Naye purane charagh
(3 days seminar)
Delhi Urdu academy, Delhi 25-27 mar, 2000 naya fiction aur kirdar
22. Biswin sadi mein Urdu adab
(4 day international seminar)
Anjuman tarraqqi Urdu (h), Delhi 20-24 Jan, 2000
21. All India mushaira (on the occasion of ind. Day)
Vkrv rao hostel, university of Delhi 24 Jan, 2000 organizer
20. Seminar on translation (2 days national seminar) mahatma Gandhi international Hindi university, new delhi-21,
19. Naye purane charagh (2 days seminar) Delhi Urdu academy, Delhi 20, 22 mar 99 Urdu mien davit adab
18. Kabir & josh centenary celebration all India progressive writers association (u, delhi13-14 mar, 99
17. International nagri script conference
(2 days international seminar) nagri script council, deptt of mil & literary studies, Delhi University, Delhi 6-7 Feb, 99 problems of nagri script
16. Dr. Zakir Husain: life & works (3 days national seminar) anjuman tarraqqi-urdu (hind), Delhi 19-21 dec. 97 Dr. Zakir Husain ki adabi hasiyat
15. attended in seminar “challenges before writers today” organized by all India progressive writers association, Delhi; September, 1998.
14. Urdu fiction azadi ke baad (3 days national seminar) sahitya academy, Delhi 12-14 dec. 97 jadeed Urdu afsana
13. Harmful effects of colonialism on the literary theory and development of Urdu language (3 days national seminar) national council for promotion of Urdu language (mhrd), Delhi 17-19 Nov. 97 urdu fiction mein hindustani shanakht
12. Problems of Urdu & 50th year of independence of India (one day seminar) anjuman tarraqqi-e-urdu (hind), New Delhi 12 Oct 97 Urdu ke masail
11. Urdu nisab ke masail (one day seminar) Delhi Urdu academy, Delhi 21 sep. 97
10. Adab-ka-badalta manzarnama Urdu academy, Delhi 14-16 mar 97
9. International seminar on ghalib aiwan-e-ghalib, delhi25-27 dec. 96 ghalib ki tanqeed
8. Hasrat mohani seminar (3 days national seminar) anjuman tarraqqi-e-urdu (hind), Delhi 18-20 mar. 94
7. Self instructional audio (2 days special lecture) NCTF of Delhi 18-19 Nov. 93
6. Hum asar Urdu tanqeed (2 days national seminar) Urdu academy, Delhi 3-4 par. 93 majnoon ki tanqeed nigari
5. Attended in short story seminar at Urdu academy, Delhi, in April, 1993.
4. Ismat chughtai aur naya afsana (3 days national seminar) Delhi Urdu academy, Delhi 10-12 Jan. 92 jadeed tar kahani tarraqi pasandi se inheraf ya etaraf
3. Attended in Urdu academy, Delhi’s seminar on “women in Urdu literature” held in March, 1991.
2. Naye afsane ki shanakhat(2 days national seminar) haryana Urdu academy & all India progressive writers association, Delhi 24-25 Nov. 90 Urdu afsane mein bayaniya ka ahiya
1. Urdu conferences (3aaj days international seminar) all India progressive writers’ association, Delhi 2-4 mar. 90 “adab mein commitment ke naye ta nazur”