- Evaluation Policy: Normally an assignment is evaluated for a student's intelligence, efforts, output, language, delivery, exictement, dedication, time taken to complete the assignment, motivation, excitement, ability to relate with the topic etc. as a whole. Therefore the output is not the only most important factor in evaluation.
- Assignments: There will be a total of 3 assignments and 1 project that will be given to a student through out the academic session. A larger project can be given in place of 1 assignment and 1 project. The assignments and projects will be evaluated.
Normally assignments are provided to a given students. Students are also welcome to suggest interesting problems that could possibly be given as assignments. The intent is to give an assignment in which a student feels more connected.
In addition to these a student can also be given minor exercises, which can be done by a student on his/her own. The minor exercises will not be evaluated.
ICIS (Paper VI) Assignments | E-Commerce (Paper XIVa) Assignments
- Instructions about how to do assignments: An assignment is an opportunity to bring focus to a particular problem and solve that in the best possible way. An assignment may warrant many things like:
Students are advised to do the needful to bring your own mark in the assignment submitted
- Searching information from Internet, books, journals etc.
- Applying your analytical skills
- Representing information in a different language, style, organization etc. For example you may convert a given piece of information into a pictorial representation.
- Assimilating information from various sources
- Identifying key points
- Add creativity
- & many more
- Instructions about submitting assignments: An assignment has to be submitted in the form specified in the assignment. It can be in any of the forms like paperbased, presentation, various documents, excel outputs, balack board presentation, email etc. Please provide the following information along with your output:
- Your Name, Class, Year, Section & Roll Number
- Write the Assignment Question
- Write the name of the teacher to whom the assignment is being submitted.
- Most import