- Third International Conference on Tropical Entomology Nairobi, Kenya (1994)
Effect of different diets on the induction of food consumption and growth of larvae of Helicoverpa armigera (Hǘbner) (Lepidoptera:Noctuidae)
- International Conference on Ecological Agriculture (ICEA), Chandigarh, India (1997) Ovipositional responses of the maize stalk borer, Chilo partellus (Swinhoe) to various stimuli from two cultivars of maize Zea mays.
- Third International Crop Science Congress. Hamberg, Germany (2000) Suitability of flower buds and pods of leguminous crops for development of Helicoverpa armigera
- International Congress of Entomology, Iguassu Fall, Brazil (2000).
(i) Feeding responses and growth of Helicoverpa armigera towards leaves
of different leguminous plants.
(ii) Biological attributes of spotted stem borer Chilo partellus fed on maize
- International Entomocongress, Trivendrum, India (2001)
Effect of different plant parts of pigeonpea on fecundity and longevity of
- International Symposium for Biocontrol of insects pests, Perugia, Italy (2002),
Tomato Synomone and their impact on egg parasitoid, Trichgramma chilonis Ishii.
- World Neem Conference Mumbai, India (2002)
Effect of Neem on pigeonpea pest, Clavigralla scutellaris and its natural enemy,
- International Plant Protection Congress, Beijing, China (2004)
(i) Attraction of Helicvoverpa Armigera (Hübner) (Leidoptera: Noctuidae)
larvae to susceptible and resistant pigeonpea cultivars
(ii) Development, survival and fecundity of Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner) variable
resistant pigeonpea cultivars.
- International Congress of Entomology, Brisbane, Australia (2004)
(i) Role of leaf volatiles from two maize (Zea mays) cultivars in eliciting larval
orientation of Chilo partellus (Swinhoe) (Lepidoptera:Pyralidae).
(ii) Development and survival of Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner) (Lepid.:Noct.) fed
on seed powder of different leguminous plants.
- International Congress of Entomology, Durban, South Africa (2008)
Effect of crude extracts of Ageratum (L.) on oviposition and orientation
behaviour of Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner)
- European Congress of Entomology, Budapest Hungry (2010)
(i) Behavioural and Physiological responses of Spodoptera litura larvae to
neem extracts under laboratory
(ii) Ovipositional Responses of Helicoverpa armigera to methanolic extract
of Ageratum conyzoides
- International Conference on Parthenium, IARI, New Delhi (2010)
Feeding and damage potential of Zygogramma bicolorata to the
- Biotechnological Conference, Brisbane, Australia (2010)
Structural and functional analysis of Hevelin-like Protein in chick pea.
- •International Congress of Entomology, Daegu, South Korea (2012)
Orientation and Feeding responses of Cotesia Plutellae adults to honey and sucrose.
- International Symposium on Insects, Kuala Lumpur, Malayasia (2012) Orientation of neonate Helicoverpa armigera larvae towards flower buds and pods of legume crops.
- International Insect Science Congress, Bangalore, India (2013). Ovipositional responses of Helicoverpa armigera to certain resistant and susceptible pigeonpea genotypes.
- International Conference on Entomology, Patiala, India (2014) Effect of crude extracts of Azadirachta indica A. Juss seed kernels on development and survival of Aphis craccivora Koch (Hemiptera:Aphidiodae)
- International Symposium on Fundamental and Applied Sciences, Tokyo, Japan (2014) Survival, parasitisation potential and sex ratio of Cotesia plutellae (Kurdjumov) (Hymenoptera:Braconoidae) fed on different food sources.
Country visited: Germany, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, China, Brazil, United States, United Kingdom, and Kenya.