Area of Research in Ph.D Thesis:
"On the Application of Support Vector Machine and Extreme Learning Machine Methods for Regression and Pattern Classification Problems".
Research Interests:(Details Research Interest)
Machine Learning Techniques like Support Vector Machine ,Extreme Learning Machine and Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) in Regression and Pattern Classification problems.
Nonlinear Chaotic Time Series (Dynamical System Time Series, Financial Time Series forecasting, Heart Rate Time Series (ECG), Brain Dynamic-(EEG-Time Series), Physical System Time series) Prediction and Analysis through Machine Learning Techniques.
Fuzzy Regression and Function Estimation through Machine Learning methods.
Reviewer of Journal:
Reviewer of IEEE Transaction on Fuzzy System.
Membership of Society:
- Member, IEEE.
- International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT)(Member No.-80331176).
- Rampal Singh, “First order Accumulated Generating Operation with Support Vector Machine for Chaotic Time Series Analysis”, in 3rd International Conference on Quality Reliability and Infocom Technology (ICQRIT-2007), pp.122-130, December 02-04, 2006.
- Rampal Singh,“Nonlinear Prediction of Time Series with Newton Support Vector Regression” , in International Conference on Intelligent Systems & Networks(IISN-2007), pp. 130-135, February 23-25, 2007.
- Rampal Singh, S. Balasundaram. “ On the Application of Support Vector Regression for Time Series Analysis with First Order Accumulated Generating Operation” , in National Conference on Machine Learning, Madurai, India, Feb. 20-24, 2007.
- Anurag Mishra, Rampal Singh, S.Balasundaram. “ Blind Detection of Statistical Watermark using Extreme Learning Machine”,Communicated to 2nd International Conference on Information Society (I-Society-2007), pp.372-377, Oct.7–11, 2007, Merrillville, Indiana, USA.(pdf)
- Rampal Singh and S. Balasundaram, “ Application of Extreme Learning Machine Method for Multi-class Classification Problems” , in 40th Annual Convention of Operation Research Society of India, Delhi, Dec.04-06, 2007.
- Rampal Singh and S. Balasundaram, “Application of Extreme Learning Machine Method for Time Series Analysis”, in Proceeding of 4 th International Conference on Computer, Electrical and Systems Science and Engineering (CESSE-2007),pp.361-367, Bangkok, Dec. 14-16, 2007.
- Rampal Singh and S. Balasundaram, “Application of Extreme Learning Machine Method for Time Series Analysis”, International Journal of Intelligent Technology, Vol.2, No.4, pp.256-262, 2007. (pdf)
- Rampal Singh and S. Balasundaram, “On the Application of Extreme Learning Machine for Time Series Prediction”, in Proceeding of the International Conference on Data Management (ICDM-2008), pp.317-324, 2008.
- S. Balasundaram and Rampal Singh, “On Finite Newton Method for Support Vector Regression ”, Journal of Neural Computing and Applications, Communicated.(pdf)
- Rampal Singh and S. Balasundaram, “Active Set Fuzzy Support Vector epsilon-Insensitive Regression Approach",
in IEEE International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (ICACTE2008), Dec.20-22, 2008, Phuket , Thailand.